Saturday, September 29, 2007

Artfest change

I swapped my Saturday class, which was Funky Wallpaper People, with someone who had Creative Characters with Karen O'Brien. I think in my pre-registration frenzy, I messed up my preferred order of classes. Creative Characters is really what I need. Anahata class would have been wonderful, too, but I just don't have the space to work that big. I want to work more on painting in collage, so Karen's class will be perfect. My trading partner and I are both thrilled.

I'm in the throes of getting ready for Art and Soul. I have three jewelry classes and three collage classes. I'm only staying in Portland for two nights, because it's just too hard on my son when I'm gone too long. And, Wednesday is his birthday. I can't be gone for that evening. I'll post photos when I get back.

No comments: