Monday, July 16, 2007

I LOVE taking classes!

I arrived home last night after spending 4 days in Tacoma and Seattle. Whew! It was fun, but I'm exhausted.

I took several classes at the Puget Sound Bead Festival in Tacoma. I had great teachers and made really fun projects. I'll have some photos of my creations to share soon. It was my first bead show, so the vendor booths were a bit overwhelming. Too many things to choose from.

I also stayed in Seattle with my friend Stacie for one night. We had a house full of women artists. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. What an amazing group of women! We made art, laughed, made more art, laughed, ate, laughed...you get the picture.

I also learned how to pump gas this weekend. Self-serve gas is illegal here in Oregon. I love Washington, but I was really happy to get back to the land of no sales tax and no self-serve gas.

Right now, we are getting ready to go camping at the coast for a few days. I enjoyed my solo trip, but I missed my men. It will be good to have some family time now.

CindyB

No comments: