Monday, December 18, 2006

Praying

As many people, I've been following the news from Mt. Hood. My heart goes out to the families of the climbers. I can only imagine what they are going through. They are in my prayers. It doesn't look good for the remaining two climbers, but there is always hope.

My heart swells with pride for my husband and his fellow National Guard soldiers. My husband's unit, the 1042nd, is one of the groups assisting with the search, and hopefully, rescue of these climbers. My husband is a part of the ground crew, so he isn't flying around the mountain. He helps keep those aircraft up in the air. I am so proud of the work they do on a regular basis. Whether it's in a war zone or here at home, they are the best at what they do.

Please keep them all in your prayers and good thoughts.

No comments: